Einlanzer - Music (currently in development)
Ásgeirr - Music (currently in development)
2063 - Music (May 2016)
Quad Vector vs. The Quantum Cats - Music (April 2016)
Obscurity - Sound Design (December 2015)
Smartican (repurposed later into a social discovery platform) - Music (March 2014)
Candy Catch - Music / Sound Design / Audio Development (January 2013)
Trailers / Ads
Echoes in Time Title Screen - Music (August 2016)
ELLE Commercial Redesign - Music (June 2016)
My Moon (music for a trailer) - Music (March 2016)
2063 Trailer - Music (August 2015)
(untitled) Horror Film Trailer - Music / Sound Design (February 2015)
Goonga Pehelwan First Look - Sound Design (May 2013)
Maker's Marks - Designed a collective of sounds to compliment a glass art installation (2016)
Echo Locus - Sounds and ambience for a surround-sound art installation (2016)
Inside the Palau - Music adapted from a script, performed by a 51-piece orchestra at Abbey Road Studios (2016)
Trouble Comes Home - Music adapted from a short poem 'Piggy Bank' written by Juan Carlos Onetti (2015)
A Digital Experience - An audio-based experience for a fashion website (2011)
Vision Quest - Collaboration with music producer Nea influenced by psychedelic and trip-hop music (July 2016)
Daze Blue - An experimental trip-hop track produced in collaboration with Nikita Sailesh (August 2014)
Mastered several electronic tracks and remixes produced and created by Hashback Hashish (2012 - 2015)
Mysterious Place - A hip-hop rendition of a track from Undertale OST originally composed by Toby Fox (2016)
Sleaze (Circus Freako Remix) - An electronic remix of a track originally by UK-based act The Courtesans (2015)
We Don't Need War, We Need More Satellites - A glitch-infused rework of Daze Blue (2014)
Reimaginations - A collection of remixes and reworks of a number of India-based artists / bands (2013)
Radio / Podcasts
Life in A Kilt Podcast - A variety of music tracks crossing genres created for a radio podcast (September 2016)
State of Gaming Podcast Episode 4: Nintendo NX and Emulation - Outro Music (April 2016)
The Expat's Diaries - Original music score for a radio podcast series (March 2016)
13 year vacation makes a stronger Godflesh - Audio Editing / Post-Production (2014)
WAVAudioPlayer - Created a custom-built audio player utilising C++ that can play WAV files and implemented pitch-shifting capabilities as well as a number of different filters (low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, etc.)
PyTexts - Created a number of short programs that convert text and numerical values into different data-types, and a program that converts a short story, poem or any other text form into binary code
CameraMesh - Brought together video processing algorithms, graphic rendering and low-level software libraries for a video synth that adds effects to real-time video. Developed with C, C++ and openFrameworks
Shareable Audio - Used WNYC Radio's audiogram framework to turn audio in my experimental music piece 'Miracle Drug' into shareable video which also consisted of a visualization of the waveform data
VideoSynth - A program created for the purpose of generative visual art creation . Comes pre-rendered with a certain set number of polygons, angles of rotation / twist and a certain number of colours. Customizations added later that makes all these values tweakable via sliders or external controllers.
2014 - 2016
- Worked as a Sound Design Intern at Native Instruments from September 2015 - December 2015
- Composed, recorded, orchestrated and produced a 3-minute music piece for a 51-piece orchestra recorded at the prestigious Abbey Road Studios, London
- Graduated with a Master of Music degree in Scoring for Film, Television and Video Games at Berklee College of Music, Valencia in July 2015.
- Produced and mixed a variety of self-composed recorded materials that include live instrumentation and electronic production. These are tracks which I plan to work on over the period of 2015 and 2016.
- Contributed a track to a short film titled 'Between Worlds' that used elements of frequency modulation, granular synthesis and sample-based warping.
- Worked on an original self-produced track 'Daze Blue' during the period of May 2014 to August 2014, which was later released as a single on iTunes in collaboration with vocalist Nikita Sailesh. The track was a mixture of trip-hop, glitch, and experimental music combined with certain elements of orchestral music.
2012 - 2014
- Worked as a Sound Engineer/Studio Manager at Soundspeaks Studio (Connaught Place, New Delhi) from August 2012 to August 2013
- Worked as a Music Composer/Sound Designer for video game company Motion Punch Studios over a period of 18 months. Also provided music and sound assets for two different games.
- Contributed to a number of independent freelance projects that included production, mixing, mastering for artists, composing music for visual media, and sound design work for trailers, short films, documentaries and student projects.
- Released first EP in October 2013 called 'Reimaginations from A Different Universe' for free download on Bandcamp & Soundcloud. The EP contains electro-ambient re-interpretations/remixes of songs by a few Indian bands.
- Composed, contributed and performed music with progressive rock act Ebonix as a studio and live-touring keyboard player from March 2012 to May 2014
2008 - 2012
- Worked simultaneously on multiple high-level commercial music projects, did production work and live performances with bands (Ebonix, Purple in Green, Heisenberg and several others) during the first half of 2012.
- Started developing a professional interest in providing music to television, film and video games.
- Programmed, coded and implemented a college-level student database management system using Java, MySQL and Microsoft Access as part of my final project and presentation for my undergraduate degree in computer science engineering.
- Studied a Bachelor's in Technology in Computer Science Engineering from Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon (now known as ITM University) for a period of four years starting from August 2008. I graduated in August 2012.
- Collaborated musically and shared composition credits with various artists on campus and like-minded musicians on several freelance projects.
- Composed, performed live, and produced some of the music for Vendetta, an Industrial Metal band. The band played several college-level competitions before disbanding in 2012.
2001 - 2008
- Learnt solo classical piano for seven years. Passed Trinity-Guildhall Solo Piano Grade 4 performance and theory examinations with distinction. Gave several recitals, concerts and public performances.